Terms of Service
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Suppliers: Due to our relationship with Office Depot, Inc., we order the majority of school supply products from them, and a small amount of personal care products are ordered from a reputable wholesaler. BBB may substitute comparable suppliers as needed
School Supply Kits
- The Fundraising Organization will advertise the availability of the Kits in the normal manner in which it advertises its activities, including website advertisements and newsletters.
- BBB will publish the requested Kits at the prices quoted, unless an item becomes unavailable meaning that a supplier is either not able to supply a requested product in the Kit before the estimated delivery date and time or the requested product is no longer manufactured.
- If an item is or becomes unavailable, BBB will, in its best efforts, substitute a like good of similar quality and price. Fundraising Organization or BBB, as applicable, will pay the difference between the price shown on the order form and the price of the substituted item to the other at the estimated delivery date and time.
- If an item is unavailable, BBB will communicate this information to the Fundraising Organization Representative.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Office Depot will deliver school supplies directly to student-families (or addresses indicated at time of order). All Office Depot guarantees apply. Personal Care items will be purchased by alternative vendor and shipped directly to the school in bulk. Estimated delivery will be on or near a date chosen by the PTA/PTO.
- The personal care items will be delivered to the agreed upon one (1) delivery location that the Fundraising Organization Representative communicates to BBB at the time that the consolidated order is placed.
- Products ordered from Office Depot, Inc. are shipped ground, personal care items products are shipped UPS.
- Fundraising Organization Representatives are responsible for accepting delivery of and distributing Personal Care items (including but not limited too: baby wipes, facial tissue, wet wipes, soap, hand sanitizer).
- Once delivered, all Office Depot items from the Kits that are deemed unsatisfactory, damaged, or unwanted are subject to a 20% restocking fee and fall under the return and exchange policy of Office Depot. All returns/exchanges are to be handled directly with them.
- Products may be returned directly to Office Depot, Inc. by calling 800-463-3768. The packing slip included with the order is sufficient for returns and exchanges.
- Once delivery has been accepted, meaning no product has been deemed damaged upon arrival, all products supplied through our alternate vendor, “Alt Vendor”, are final. In the case a product does show up damaged, please contact a BBB representative for further assistance.
- California law governs this Agreement, and any action shall be brought in Orange County, California.
- This Agreement is binding upon both parties, and their successors and assignors.
- Only authorized representatives of BBB and the Fundraising Organization may sign this Agreement. The Fundraising Organization is required to independently verify who is authorized to sign on behalf of their organization.
- This Agreement may be executed in several counterparts, each of which shall be considered an original and all of which shall constitute this one Agreement